“全力以赴或放手一搏”用英语表达可以是 go for broke,寓意:
1、risk everything and go for an all out effort
冒一切风险,全力以赴
2、try as hard as possible
尽可能努力
3、gamble everything you have
赌你所有的东西
4、try everything possible to achieve something
竭尽所能达到某个目标
例如:
1、Realizing that they would be out of the competition if they lost this match, the players went for broke.
意识到如果输掉这场比赛他们将退出比赛,于是队员们全力以赴。
解析:现在分词作状语表原因。
2、This is my last chance to achieve what I want. I am going to go for broke.
这是我实现我想要的最后机会。我要全力以赴。
3、If you really want to become a successful actor, go for broke. Give up everything else and focus only on your acting career.
如果你真的想成为一个成功的演员,那就全力以赴。放弃一切,只专注于你的演艺事业。
4、If you decide to go for broke, you can't be thinking about what will happen if you fail.
如果决定全力以赴,你就不能去想如果你失败了会发生什么。
5、Realizing that he was trailing in his campaign, the politician decided to go for broke and raked up sensitive and dodgy issues.
意识到自己在竞选中落后了,这位政治家决定全力以赴收集敏感和不可靠的问题。
6、It was a sharp disagreement about whether to go for broke or whether to compromise.
是放手一搏还是保守妥协,在这一问题上的分歧很尖锐。
喜欢我的文章,就请关注外语行天下,谢谢您的足迹。
制图网(www.makepic.net),专业的logo免费设计在线生成网站,全自动智能化logo设计,商标设计,logo在线生成!
欢迎使用制图网制作属于您公司自己的logo,不仅专业而且经济实惠,全方位满足您公司品牌化、视觉化的需求。